Our aim at Marshall Michael Chartered Accountants is to provide boutique Corporate Advisory services tailored to meet each individual client’s needs.
Marshall Michael provides the right advice from the start of the decision making process, right through to completion of the transaction. This starts by gaining an in-depth understanding of your business and the transaction that you are contemplating.
Expertise in a diverse set of disciplines, including Corporate Governanace and Advice, Equity and Debt Finance, Financial Reporting and Taxation enable Marshall Michael to see through the maze of intricate detail that inevitably surround complex transactions and provide clients with concise and clear advice.
Marshall Michael’s team of Chartered Accountants have had many years of practical, technical and business experience in completing complex and demanding transactions on behalf of our clients, including:
- Initial Public Offerings (IPO)
- Recapitalisations of private and public companies
- Reorganisations of private and public companies
- In specie distribution of assets from private and public companies to shareholders
- Purchase and sales of corporate entities as going concerns
- Purchase and sale of specific business and property assets