Expertise in a diverse set of disciplines, including Corporate Governance and Advice, Equity and Debt Finance, Financial Reporting and Taxation enable Marshall Michael to see through the maze of intricate detail that inevitably surround complex transactions and provide clients with concise and clear advice.
Marshall Michael’s team of Chartered Accountants have had many years of practical, technical and business experience in completing complex and demanding transactions on behalf of
our clients, including:
- Initial Public Offerings (IPO)
- Recapitalisations of private and public companies
- Reorganisations of private and public companies
- In specie distribution of assets from private and public companies to shareholders
- Purchase and sales of corporate entities as going concerns
- Purchase and sale of specific business and property assets
Please contact our office
for further assistance.